Have you ever had a slice of pizza so good, it made you wonder if the chef had to undergo special training in order to prepare it? The secret is that making a great pizza isn’t all that difficult.
Trying to cook the perfect pizza? Here are some tips that will help you become a pizza expert:
1) Use high-quality flour. The type of flour you use affects how good your pie will be. Always read the label for proof that it has been made fresh and never frozen.
2) Never knead the dough by hand. This will only make it more difficult for you to work with. For fluffy crusts, let your mixer do all the work for you.
3) Let the dough rise until it doubles in size before moving on to the next step.
4) “Blind bake” the crust before adding toppings. To do this, preheat your oven to 450 degrees F and place your crust inside for about 10 minutes without any toppings or sauce. This will prevent soggy bottoms and help your pizzas crisp up nicely as they cook.
5) Don’t overload your pizzas with toppings.
Have you ever tried making pizza at home? Maybe you are a fan of this Italian dish. No matter what you like, homemade or store-bought pizza, it is always better when cooked in a pizza oven.
What is a Pizza Oven?
A pizza oven is basically an oven that is made to cook pizzas. Different to your home kitchen appliances and cooking products, these ovens are also called brick ovens because they were first built using bricks to make them. They can be gas or coal-fired, but wood-burning brick ovens are more popular and widely used. These brick ovens have a design that is different from other types of ovens. This design helps the pizza to cook evenly, resulting in a perfect crust and delicious toppings on the pizza.
The ooni fyra Pizza Oven is a smartly designed tabletop pizza maker that can cook a pie in just 2 minutes. It’s infrared heating technology ensures even cooking and consistent results, while its built-in thermometer measures the internal temperature of the oven chamber to ensure you don’t overcook your pizza. This way, you get perfectly cooked pizzas every time.